Your energy is required here:
- Conception of the functional application of the SAP systems and modules
- Selection of suitable technologies in the SAP environment
- Responsibility for creation and specification of the EAI software architecture
- Advising of the specialist departments on system functionality and cost estimates
- Taking on the management of part-projects and projects
- Management of external developers
- Supervision of the modules in projects (support packages, customising, authorisations)
- Creation of data processing concepts and special analyses
- Supervision of relevant intersections
- Completed university degree in (business) informatics or a natural science or comparable training
- Several years of professional experience in the environment, also in the context of customising
- Experience in change/test management
- Knowledge in the area of scrum/ITIL
- Experience in Hana and S/4 Hana desirable
- Good communication and team skills
- Strong analytical ability and conceptual thinking skills
- Good English skills
you have diverse space for creativity. Bring yourself, your skills and your ideas to us: as a colleague and a person. In addition to modern equipment, flexible working hours and 30 days’ holiday per year, you have a variety of possibilities to develop yourself further as a specialist and as management, for example with our systematic development programme “STEP”. You will also benefit from our “techem vital” company health management and external employee consultancy – because your well-being is important to us. Today, tomorrow and in the future.
And now we would like to meet you in person. Please send us your complete application file stating the reference number above, your salary expectations and the earliest date on which you can join us. Please use our online application form for this purpose.
We kindly ask you to refrain from sending offers of service provision.