Program Manager (m/w), (385/18), Eschborn
Your energy required
- Portfolio management: monitor and control solution program (Techem Group)
- Ensure alignment with project governance, portfolio and project management standards
- Provide an appropriate project dashboard
- Set standards for portfolio monitoring and documentation
- Responsible for all administrative tasks within the Solution Program Office
- Communicate on behalf of the Head of Solution Management to Steering Board Member
- Prepare executive reports and oversee special projects
- Bachelor’s university degree and 5+ years of professional experience
- Sound skills in project management, PMO, organization, processes and financing
- Solid experience within real estate market and strong interpersonal and networking skills
- Experienced in managing solution and product development programs as well as in classic project management and agile methods
- Proven track record in managing projects, project portfolios and programs
- Know-how in working in international organizations
- IoT-/IT-competence as well as in MS Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluent in German and English
We offer our team members ample room for manoeuvre. This is the perfect chance for you to apply your skills and ideas – at a professional and personal level. Alongside modern office equipment, flexible working hours and 30 days’ holiday per year, you can look forward to a wide range of opportunities for development in specialist areas and at a managerial level. A prime example: our systematic development programme by the name of STEP. In addition, you will benefit from our occupational health management scheme (“techem vital”) and an external staff advisory service – after all, we want you to remain fit and healthy. Today, tomorrow and in the future.
And now, we would like to find out more about you. Please send us your full application, stating the Ref. No. listed above, your salary requirements and your earliest start date. Please use our online application form.
Techem Energy Services GmbH
Mr Henning Bucsenez
Phone: +49 (0) 6196 522-2602
Commercial service providers are kindly requested not to contact us.
By clicking on the link "Online Application" you will leave the Techem GmbH website and be directed to our partner hrecruiting.de. Here you have the opportunity to apply for a specific position using an online application form. The data is stored for the duration of the applicant phase. If your application is added to the applicant pool, it will be stored there for a maximum of 6 months.